Report NEP-REG-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oguz, Fuat, 2020. "Complexity of Electricity Markets and their Regulation: Insights from the Turkish Experience," MPRA Paper 99261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argüelles, Pablo & Orea, Luis, 2020. "Managing Power Supply Interruptions: A Bottom-Up Spatial (Frontier) Model with an Application to a Spanish Electricity Network," Working Papers 7-2020, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Houeida Hedfi & Ahlem Dakhlaoui & Abdessalem Abbassi, 2020. "Dynamic Behaviour of Hydro/Thermal Electrical Operators Under an Environmental Policy Targeting to Preserve Ecosystems Integrity and Air Quality," Working Papers halshs-02523330, HAL.
- Sedai, Ashish Kumar & Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2020. "Flickering Lifelines: Electrification and Household Welfare in India," Working Papers 6-2020, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sanguinetti, Angela & Alston-Stepnitz, Eli & Cimene, Angelika, 2020. "Facilitating Electric Vehicle Adoption with Vehicle Cost Calculators," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt368290kp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Lana Friesen & Lata Gangadharan & Peyman Khezr & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2020. "Mind your Ps and Qs! An Experiment on Variable Allowance Supply in the US Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative," Discussion Papers Series 618, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2020. "Revenue-Neutral Tax Reform in Vertically Related Markets," Discussion Paper Series 207, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Allen, Keighton R. & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr., 2018. "Analyzing Small Industrial and Commercial User Demand for Electricity," MPRA Paper 98988, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Oct 2018.
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Tselekounis, Markos, 2020. "Optimal Reduction of Cartel Fines induced by the Settlement Procedure," MPRA Paper 99154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima & Mark J. Tremblay, 2020. "Behavior-Based Personalized Pricing: When Firms Can Share Customer Information," ISER Discussion Paper 1083, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2020. "Promoting Green or Restricting Gray? An Analysis of Green Portfolio Standards," Discussion Paper Series 206, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Iwata, Hiroki, 2020. "Effects of competition forms and market structure on green innovation incentives," MPRA Paper 99305, University Library of Munich, Germany.