|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Conze, Antoine & Lasry, Jean Michel & Scheinkman, Jose, 1993. "2. Borrowing Constraints and International Comovements," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 34(Special I), pages 23-47, December.
- Conze, Antoine & Viswanathan, 1991. " Path Dependent Options: The Case of Lookback Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1893-1907, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Conze, Antoine & Lasry, Jean Michel & Scheinkman, Jose, 1993.
"2. Borrowing Constraints and International Comovements,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 34(Special I), pages 23-47, December.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1995. "What Can Explain the Apparent Lack of International Consumption Risk Sharing?," NBER Working Papers 5203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domenico Cuoco & Hua He, 2001. "Dynamic Aggregation and Computation of Equilibria in Finite-Dimensional Economies with Incomplete Financial Markets," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 2(2), pages 265-296, November.
- Kollmann, Robert, 1991. ""Essays on International Business Cycles", PhD thesis, Economics Department, University of Chicago, 1991," MPRA Paper 69905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario J. Crucini & Marianne Baxter, 1992.
"Business cycles and the asset structure of foreign trade,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
59, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Baxter, M. & Crucini, M., 1991. "Business Cycles and the Asset Structure of Foreign Trade," RCER Working Papers 316, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Baxter, Marianne & Crucini, Mario J, 1995. "Business Cycles and the Asset Structure of Foreign Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(4), pages 821-854, November.
- Marianne Baxter & Mario J. Crucini, 1994. "Business Cycles and the Asset Structure of Foreign Trade," NBER Working Papers 4975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Issing, O., 2003. "La politique monétaire dans un environnement incertain," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 113, pages 28-44.
- Finn E. Kydland & Patrick J. Kehoe & David K. Backus, 1993. "International business cycles: theory vs. evidence," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue fall, pages 14-29.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1993.
"International Business Cycles: Theory and Evidence,"
93-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1993. "International Business Cycles: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yves Achdou & Jiequn Han & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Benjamin Moll, 2017. "Income and Wealth Distribution in Macroeconomics: A Continuous-Time Approach," NBER Working Papers 23732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravn, Morten O., 1997. "International business cycles in theory and in practice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-283, April.
- Conze, Antoine & Viswanathan, 1991.
" Path Dependent Options: The Case of Lookback Options,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1893-1907, December.
- Zhaoqiang Yang, 2017. "Efficient valuation and exercise boundary of American fractional lookback option in a mixed jump-diffusion model," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02n03), pages 1-29, June.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Carlos Veiga & Uwe Wystup & Manuel Esquível, 2012. "Unifying exotic option closed formulas," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 99-128, July.
- Hatem Ben-Ameur & Michèle Breton & Pierre L'Ecuyer, 2002. "A Dynamic Programming Procedure for Pricing American-Style Asian Options," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(5), pages 625-643, May.
- Wong, Hoi Ying & Chan, Chun Man, 2007. "Lookback options and dynamic fund protection under multiscale stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Robert J. Bianchi & Michael E. Drew & Thanula R. Wijeratne, 2010. "Systemic Risk, the TED Spread and Hedge Fund Returns," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201004, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Ling Lu & Wei Xu & Zhehui Qian, 2017. "Efficient willow tree method for European-style and American-style moving average barrier options pricing," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 889-906, June.
- Daehwan Kim & Jin-Yeong Kim, 2011. "Valuing Income-Contingent Loans as Path-Dependent Options," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 27, pages 273-291.
- Hoi Wong & Yue Kwok, 2003. "Sub-Replication and Replenishing Premium: Efficient Pricing of Multi-State Lookbacks," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 83-106, May.
- Hans-Peter Bermin & Peter Buchen & Otto Konstandatos, 2008. "Two Exotic Lookback Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 387-402.
- Benjamin Marcus & Chris K. Anderson, 2006. "Online Low-Price Guarantees---A Real Options Analysis," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1041-1050, December.
- Sagna, Abass, 2011. "Pricing of barrier options by marginal functional quantization," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 371-398, December.
- Dai, Min & Li, Peifan & Zhang, Jin E., 2010. "A lattice algorithm for pricing moving average barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 542-554, March.
- Cheuk, Terry H. F. & Vorst, Ton C. F., 1997. "Currency lookback options and observation frequency: A binomial approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Laura Ballotta & Andreas Kyprianou, 2001. "A note on the α-quantile option," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 137-144.
- S. G. Kou & Hui Wang, 2004. "Option Pricing Under a Double Exponential Jump Diffusion Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1178-1192, September.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- D. Andricopoulos, Ari & Widdicks, Martin & Newton, David P. & Duck, Peter W., 2007. "Extending quadrature methods to value multi-asset and complex path dependent options," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 471-499, February.
- Curdin Ott, 2014. "Bottleneck options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 845-872, October.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2010. "House prices, development costs, and the value of waiting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 56-71, July.
- Kim, Geonwoo & Jeon, Junkee, 2018. "Closed-form solutions for valuing partial lookback options with random initiation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 321-327.
- Dmitry Davydov & Vadim Linetsky, 2001. "Pricing and Hedging Path-Dependent Options Under the CEV Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(7), pages 949-965, July.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2000. "Hedging lookback and partial lookback options using Malliavin calculus," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 75-100.
- Orozco-Garcia, Carolina & Schmeiser, Hato, 2015. "How sensitive is the pricing of lookback and interest rate guarantees when changing the modelling assumptions?," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 77-93.
- Luca De Gennaro Aquino & Carole Bernard, 2019. "Semi-analytical prices for lookback and barrier options under the Heston model," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 42(2), pages 715-741, December.
- Carole Bernard & Junsen Tang, 2016. "Simplified Hedge For Path-Dependent Derivatives," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(07), pages 1-32, November.
- Detlef Seese & Christof Weinhardt & Frank Schlottmann (ed.), 2008. "Handbook on Information Technology in Finance," International Handbooks on Information Systems, Springer, number 978-3-540-49487-4, July.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2011. "A note on operating leverage and expected rates of return," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 88-100, June.
- M. Broadie & Y. Yamamoto, 2005. "A Double-Exponential Fast Gauss Transform Algorithm for Pricing Discrete Path-Dependent Options," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(5), pages 764-779, October.
- Farid Aitsahlia & Tzeung Le Lai, 1998. "Random walk duality and the valuation of discrete lookback options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3-4), pages 227-240.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella & Zirilli, Francesco, 2007. "A numerical method to price exotic path-dependent options on an underlying described by the Heston stochastic volatility model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3420-3437, November.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Ariño, Miguel A., 1996. "Derivados exóticos," IESE Research Papers D/308, IESE Business School.
- Peter Buchen & Hamish Malloch, 2014. "CLA's, PLA's and a new method for pricing general passport options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1201-1209, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Antoine Conze should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.