Sub-Replication and Replenishing Premium: Efficient Pricing of Multi-State Lookbacks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldman, M Barry & Sosin, Howard B & Gatto, Mary Ann, 1979. "Path Dependent Options: "Buy at the Low, Sell at the High"," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1111-1127, December.
- Zhou, Chunsheng, 2001. "An Analysis of Default Correlations and Multiple Defaults," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 555-576.
- Conze, Antoine & Viswanathan, 1991. " Path Dependent Options: The Case of Lookback Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(5), pages 1893-1907, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leunglung Chan & Song-Ping Zhu, 2014. "An exact and explicit formula for pricing lookback options with regime switching," Papers 1407.4864, arXiv.org.
- Chu, Chi Chiu & Kwok, Yue Kuen, 2004. "Reset and withdrawal rights in dynamic fund protection," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 273-295, April.
- Wong, Hoi Ying & Chan, Chun Man, 2007. "Lookback options and dynamic fund protection under multiscale stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 357-385, May.
More about this item
Keywordsoption pricing; multi-state lookback options; replication strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revdev:v:6:y:2003:i:2:p:83-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.