The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Evren Caglar to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|School of Economics, Keynes College, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NP|
|+44 (0) 1227 82 7679|
School of Economics Canterbury, United Kingdom
University of Kent
: +44 (0) 1227 827497
Keynes College, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NP
RePEc:edi:deukcuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Evren Caglar & Jagjit S. Chadha & Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2011.
"Bayesian Estimation of DSGE models: Is the Workhorse Model Identified?,"
Studies in Economics
1125, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Evren Caglar & Jagjit S. Chadha & Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2012. "Bayesian Estimation of DSGE Models: Is the Workhorse Model Identified?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1205, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Evren Caglar & Jagjit S. Chadha & Jack Meaning & James Warren & Alex Waters, 2011. "Non-Conventional Monetary Policies: QE and the DSGE literature," Studies in Economics 1110, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2011-05-07 2012-01-03 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2011-05-07 2012-01-03 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2012-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2011-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2011-05-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Evren Caglar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.