Report NEP-MON-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Sean Holly, 2011. "New Instruments of Monetary Policy," Studies in Economics 1109, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2011. "Dove or Hawk? characterizing monetary regime switches during financial liberalization in India," MPRA Paper 30423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herro, Nicholas & Murray, James, 2011. "Dynamics of Monetary Policy Uncertainty and the Impact on the Macroeconomy," MPRA Paper 30387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:482 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukherjee, Sanchita, 2011. "The effects of capital market openness on exchange rate pass-through and welfare in an inflation targeting small open economy," MPRA Paper 30478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," BIS Working Papers 345, Bank for International Settlements.
- Darine Ghanem, 2010. "Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes and Price Stability: Evidence from MENA Countries," Working Papers 10-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2010.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Evren Caglar & Jagjit S. Chadha & Jack Meaning & James Warren & Alex Waters, 2011. "Non-Conventional Monetary Policies: QE and the DSGE literature," Studies in Economics 1110, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Naohiko Baba & Ilhyock Shim, 2011. "Dislocations in the won-dollar swap markets during the crisis of 2007-09," BIS Working Papers 344, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado, 2011. "Macro-prudential Policy on Liquidity: What does a DSGE Model tell us?," Studies in Economics 1108, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," MPRA Paper 30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magud, Nicolas & Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2011. "Capital Controls: A Meta-analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 30274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanley, Brian P., 2011. "Release of the kraken: a novel money multiplier equation's debut in 21st century banking," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Illiquid Banks, Financial Stability, and Interest Rate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jochem, Axel & Volz, Ute, 2011. "Portfolio holdings in the euro area - home bias and the role of international, domestic and sector-specific factors," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.