Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes and Price Stability: Evidence from MENA Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul De Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2008. "Exchange Rate Stability, Inflation, and Growth in (South) Eastern and Central Europe," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 530-549, August.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Anne Marie Gulde & Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1995.
"Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?,"
IMF Working Papers
95/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," NBER Working Papers 5874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does The Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," Working Papers 97-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Paul De Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Stability in Central and Eastern Europe,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul De Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Stability in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0404011, EconWPA.
- Simon Neaime, 2008. "Monetary Policy Transmission and Targeting Mechanisms in the MENA Region," Working Papers 395, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noura Abu Asab & Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2015. "Towards Adopting Inflation Targeting in Emerging Markets: The (A)symmetric Transmission Mechanism in Jordan," Working Papers 2015013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-05-07 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MON-2011-05-07 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:10-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .