Department of Economics Cork, Ireland
Cork University Business School
University College Cork
RePEc:edi:deuccie (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Antoine Parent & Robert Butler, 2018. "Clément Juglar and Algeria: three pillars of modern anti-colonial criticism," Post-Print halshs-02127887, HAL.
- Butler, David & Butler, Robert & Eakins, John, 2021. "Expert performance and crowd wisdom: Evidence from English Premier League predictions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 288(1), pages 170-182.
- Robert Butler & Liam J. A. Lenten & Patrick Massey, 2020. "Bonus incentives and team effort levels: Evidence from the “Field”," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 67(5), pages 539-550, November.
- David Butler & Robert Butler & Justin Doran & Sean O’Connor, 2018. "Explaining international footballer selection through Poisson modelling," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 45(2), pages 296-306, May.
- David Butler & Robert Butler, 2015. "The Relative Age Effect and Under-21 Irish Association Football: A Natural Experiment and Policy Recommendations," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 511-519.
- John Considine & Robert Butler, 2010. "Dr Olson'S Antidote For Institutional Sclerosis," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 55-60, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Robert Butler & Liam J. A. Lenten & Patrick Massey, 2020.
"Bonus incentives and team effort levels: Evidence from the “Field”,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 67(5), pages 539-550, November.
- Federico Fioravanti & Fernando Tohmé & Fernando Delbianco & Alejandro Neme, 2021. "Effort of rugby teams according to the bonus point system: a theoretical and empirical analysis," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 50(2), pages 447-474, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Butler should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.