|4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20016-8071|
USA, Washington DC
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2021. "Globalization and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 28372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunel, Claire & Zylkin, Thomas, 2019.
"Do Cross-border Patents Promote Trade?,"
92514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claire Brunel & Thomas Zylkin, 2022. "Do cross‐border patents promote trade?," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 55(1), pages 379-418, February.
- Rachel Brewster & Claire Brunel & Anna Maria Mayda, 2015. "Trade in Environmental Goods: A Review of the WTO Appellate Body’s Ruling in US — Countervailing Measures (China)," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/69, European University Institute.
- Claire Brunel, 2014. "Pollution Offshoring and Emission Reductions in European and US Manufacturing," Working Papers gueconwpa~14-14-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Claire Brunel & Gary Clyde Hufbauer, 2009. "Money for the Auto Industry: Consistent with WTO Rules?," Policy Briefs PB09-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Matthew Adler & Claire Brunel & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2009. "What’s on the Table? The Doha Round as of August 2009," Working Paper Series WP09-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Baroncini, Elisa & Brunel, Claire, 2020. "A WTO Safe Harbour for the Dolphins: The Second Compliance Proceedings in the US–Tuna II (Mexico) case," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 196-215, April.
- Brunel, Claire & Johnson, Erik Paul, 2019. "Two birds, one stone? Local pollution regulation and greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-12.
- Claire Brunel, 2017. "Pollution Offshoring and Emission Reductions in EU and US Manufacturing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(3), pages 621-641, November.
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2016. "Measuring the Stringency of Environmental Regulations," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 47-67.
- Brewster, Rachel & Brunel, Claire & Mayda, Anna Maria, 2016. "Trade in Environmental Goods: A Review of the WTO Appellate Body's Ruling in USâ€’Countervailing Measures (China)," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 327-349, April.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Claire Brunel, 2009. "Capitalizing on the Morocco-US Free Trade Agreement: A Road Map for Success," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa88, October.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Claire Brunel, 2008. "Maghreb Regional and Global Integration: A Dream to be Fulfilled," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa86, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (5) 2013-06-16 2013-10-05 2014-11-07 2016-07-16 2021-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (4) 2013-06-16 2013-10-05 2014-11-07 2021-02-15
- NEP-INT: International Trade (4) 2009-08-22 2016-07-16 2019-03-11 2021-02-15
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (3) 2013-06-16 2013-10-05 2014-11-07
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2013-10-05
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2014-11-07
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2016-07-16
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2019-03-11
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2019-03-11
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2019-03-11
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2013-10-05
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2019-03-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Claire Brunel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.