Maghreb Regional and Global Integration: A Dream to be Fulfilled
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Claire Brunel, 2008. "Maghreb Regional and Global Integration: A Dream to be Fulfilled," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa86, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9820-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoekman, Bernard & Sekkat, Khalid, 2010. "Arab Economic Integration: Missing links," CEPR Discussion Papers 7807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2014. "Middle East Transitions; A Long, Hard Road," IMF Working Papers 14/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Per Magnus Wijkman, 2012. "How Free Trade Can Help Convert the 'Arab Spring' into Permanent Peace and Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3882, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Per Magnus Wijkman, 2015. "Can free trade help convert the 'Arab Spring' into permanent peace and democracy?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 247-270, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .