Which Conflicts can the European Neighbourhood Policy Help Resolve?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Hochreiter, Eduard, 2009.
"Growing apart? A tale of two republics: Estonia and Georgia,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-370, September.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Eduard Hochreiter, 2007. "Growing Apart? A Tale of Two Republics: Estonia and Georgia," CESifo Working Paper Series 2155, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Eduard Hochreiter, 2008. "Growing Apart? A Tale of Two Republics; Estonia and Georgia," IMF Working Papers 08/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Patrick Messerlin, 2002.
"Initial conditions and incentives for Arab economic integration : can the European Community's success be emulated?,"
Sciences Po publications
WPS2921, Sciences Po.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Messerlin, Patrick, 2002. "Initial conditions and incentives for Arab economic integration : can the European Community's success be emulated?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2921, The World Bank.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Eduard Hochreiter, 2011. "Growing Together: Croatia and Latvia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 53(2), pages 165-197, June.
- Fox, William*Wallich, Christine, 1997. "Fiscal federalism in Bosnia-Herzegovina : The Dayton challenge," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1714, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Inmaculada MartÃnez-Zarzoso & Per Magnus Wijkman, 2012. "How Free Trade Can Help Convert the 'Arab Spring' into Permanent Peace and Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3882, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; Balkans; European Neighbourhood Policy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .