Comparative analysis of economic transformation in Poland and selected central European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4007, The World Bank.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Hochreiter, Eduard, 2009.
"Growing apart? A tale of two republics: Estonia and Georgia,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 355-370, September.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Eduard Hochreiter, 2007. "Growing Apart? A Tale of Two Republics: Estonia and Georgia," CESifo Working Paper Series 2155, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Eduard Hochreiter, 2008. "Growing Apart? A Tale of Two Republics; Estonia and Georgia," IMF Working Papers 08/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2008.
"Two Views on Institutions and Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 65-100, February.
- Paldam, Martin & Gundlach, Erich, 2007. "Two views on institutions and development: The grand transition vs. the primacy of institutions," Kiel Working Papers 1315, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2007. "Two Views on Institutions and Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions," Economics Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin & James Maw & Giovanni Urga, "undated". "Privatization Methods and Economic Growth," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Avinash K. Dixit, 2007. "Economics With and Without the Law, from Lawlessness and Economics: Alternative Modes of Governance," Introductory Chapters,in: Lawlessness and Economics: Alternative Modes of Governance Princeton University Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2013. "Globalization and Transformation in Central European Countries: The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 59306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Janc & Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 7 Financial System in Poland," FESSUD studies fstudy07, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Tadeusz Kowalski, 2013. "Polandâ€™s Long-term Macroeconomic Performance and Recent Trends: A Comparative Analysis," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(1), pages 41-56, May.
More about this item
Keywordsconvergence; divergence; transformation; competitiveness; transition economies E65; O16; O47; O57; P52;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .