Report NEP-ENV-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio di Dio, 2013. "Environmental Policy and Macroeconomic Dynamics in a New Keynesian Model," CEIS Research Paper 286, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2013.
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Ethan Sharygin, 2013. "The Carbon Cost of an Educated Future: A Consumer Lifestyle Approach," VID Working Papers 1304, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Colin Hunt, 2013. "Illustrated implications of the Terrifying New Math of Meinshausen and McKibben," Discussion Papers Series 486, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Clive George, 2013. "Developments in Regional Trade Agreements and the Environment: 2012 Update," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/4, OECD Publishing.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Economic Growth, Health, and the Choice of Polluting Technologies: The Role of Bureaucratic Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5919260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucie Bottega & Jenny De Freitas, 2013. "Imperfect Eco-labeling Signal in a Bertrand Duopoly," DEA Working Papers 62, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Heymi Bahar & Jagoda Egeland & Ronald Steenblik, 2013. "Domestic Incentive Measures for Renewable Energy With Possible Trade Implications," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Prokopy, Linda & Haigh, Tonya & Mase, Amber & Angel, Jim & Hart, Chad E. & Knutson, Cody & Lemos, Maria & Lo, Yun-Jia & McGuire, Jean & Morton, Lois & Perron, Jennifer & Todey, Dennis & Widhalm, Melis, 2013. "Agricultural Advisors: A Receptive Audience for Weather and Climate Information?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35951, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Adam Storeygard, 2013. "Dowry Deaths: Consumption Smoothing in Response to Climate Variability in India," Virginia Economics Online Papers 407, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sheetal Sekhri, 2013. "Missing Water: Agricultural Stress and Adaptation Strategies in Response to Groundwater Depletion in India," Virginia Economics Online Papers 406, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Paul Landefeld, 2013. "Agricultural Trade, Institutions, and Depletion of Natural Resources," Virginia Economics Online Papers 405, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Sriniketh Nagavarapu, 2013. "Less Is More? Implications of Regulatory Capture for Natural Resource Depletion," Virginia Economics Online Papers 408, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Ge, Jiaqi & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2013. "How Much is Clean Water Worth? Valuing Water Quality Improvement Using A Meta Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bertolotti, María Isabel & Bertoni, Marcela & López, María José & Testa, Joaquín, 2013. "Gestión ambiental de áreas naturales," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1781, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.