Less Is More? Implications of Regulatory Capture for Natural Resource Depletion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ram Fishman & Upmanu Lall & Vijay Modi & Nikunj Parekh, 2016. "Can Electricity Pricing Save India’s Groundwater? Field Evidence from a Novel Policy Mechanism in Gujarat," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 819-855.
- Nishith Prakash & Marc Rockmore, 2014.
"Do Criminal Representatives Hinder or Improve Constituency Outcomes? Evidence from India,"
2014-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Prakash, Nishith & Rockmore, Marc & Uppal, Yogesh, 2014. "Do Criminal Representatives Hinder or Improve Constituency Outcomes? Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 8452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nishith Prakash & Marc Rockmore & Yogesh Uppal, 2014. "Do Criminally Accused Politicians Affect Economic Outcomes? Evidence from India," HiCN Working Papers 192, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulatory Capture; Groundwater Depletion; Political Capture;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-10-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-10-05 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vir:virpap:408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Stanford). General contact details of provider: http://www.virginia.edu/economics/home.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .