Sriniketh Suryasesha Nagavarapu
Economics Department Providence, Rhode Island (United States)
RePEc:edi:edbrous (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sheetal Sekhri & Sriniketh Nagavarapu, 2013. "Less Is More? Implications of Regulatory Capture for Natural Resource Depletion," Virginia Economics Online Papers 408, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Sriniketh Nagavarapu, 2008. "Brazilian Ethanol: A Gift or Threat to the Environment and Regional Development?," Discussion Papers 07-039, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Sriniketh Nagavarapu, 2013.
"Less Is More? Implications of Regulatory Capture for Natural Resource Depletion,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
408, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Ram Fishman & Upmanu Lall & Vijay Modi & Nikunj Parekh, 2016. "Can Electricity Pricing Save India’s Groundwater? Field Evidence from a Novel Policy Mechanism in Gujarat," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, pages 819-855.
- Prakash, Nishith & Rockmore, Marc & Uppal, Yogesh, 2014.
"Do Criminal Representatives Hinder or Improve Constituency Outcomes? Evidence from India,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nishith Prakash & Marc Rockmore, 2014. "Do Criminal Representatives Hinder or Improve Constituency Outcomes? Evidence from India," Working papers 2014-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nishith Prakash & Marc Rockmore & Yogesh Uppal, 2014. "Do Criminally Accused Politicians Affect Economic Outcomes? Evidence from India," HiCN Working Papers 192, Households in Conflict Network.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sriniketh Suryasesha Nagavarapu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.