Report NEP-CDM-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2013. "Voting for income-immiserizing redistribution in the Meltzer-Richard model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36600, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James Bland & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2013. "Tacit Coordination in Games with Third-Party Externalities," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Escobar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Working Papers 40, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Marco Kleine & Pascal Langenbach & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2013. "How Voice Shapes Reactions to Impartial Decision Makers: An Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Feb 2014.
- Young-Joo Lee & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Proactive Management, Reactive Management, and Perceived Political Support," Working Papers EMS_2013_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Sriniketh Nagavarapu, 2013. "Less Is More? Implications of Regulatory Capture for Natural Resource Depletion," Virginia Economics Online Papers 408, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "Theocracy," Working papers 2013-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Dominic K. Albino & Anzi Hu & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2013. "Corporations and Regulators: The Game of Influence in Regulatory Capture," Papers 1310.0057, arXiv.org.
- Akitoshi Muramoto, 2013. "Strategic Determination of Renegotiation Costs," KIER Working Papers 877, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Abigail S. Hornstein & James Hounsell, 2013. "Managerial Investment in Mutual Funds," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Junjie Zhou & Ying-Ju Chen, 2013. "Targeted information release in social networks," Working Papers 13-04, NET Institute.
- Alvarez Villa, Daphne, 2013. "Political Inequality and the Origins of Distrust: Evidence for Colombia," Discussion Papers in Economics 17198, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexia Delfino & Luigi Marengo & Matteo Ploner, 2013. "I Did it Your Way. An Experimental Investigation of Peer Effects in Investment Choices," CEEL Working Papers 1305, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Miguel Vargas & Alejandro Corvarlan, 2013. "Segregation and Social Conflict: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 42, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Sangyub Ryu & John Ronquillo & Cora Terry, 2013. "UNDERSTANDING PAY-FOR-PERFORMANCE INSTATE GOVERNMENTS: A Diffusion Theory Approach," Working Papers EMS_2013_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Wage Posting or Wage Bargaining? Evidence from the Employers' Side," IZA Discussion Papers 7624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).