Proactive Management, Reactive Management, and Perceived Political Support
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; proactive management; reactive management; political support; performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2013-10-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2013-10-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-NPS-2013-10-05 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-POL-2013-10-05 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iuj:wpaper:ems_2013_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazumi Imai, Office of Academic Affairs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsiujjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .