Report NEP-POL-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2013. "Voting for income-immiserizing redistribution in the Meltzer-Richard model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36600, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Young-Joo Lee & Sangyub Ryu, 2013. "Proactive Management, Reactive Management, and Perceived Political Support," Working Papers EMS_2013_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "Theocracy," Working papers 2013-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alvarez Villa, Daphne, 2013. "Political Inequality and the Origins of Distrust: Evidence for Colombia," Discussion Papers in Economics 17198, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Sriniketh Nagavarapu, 2013. "Less Is More? Implications of Regulatory Capture for Natural Resource Depletion," Virginia Economics Online Papers 408, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2013. "The Fiscal Regime of an Expanding State: Political Economy of Ottoman Taxation," Working papers 2013-28, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Vargas & Alejandro Corvarlan, 2013. "Segregation and Social Conflict: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 42, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2013. "Corruption, Networking and Foreign Ownership: Recent Evidence from CEE Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7636, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).