Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstheocracy; state; politics; religion; church; legitimacy; loyalty; monotheism; polytheism; democracy; power;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-10-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2013-10-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2013-10-05 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2013-10-05 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2013-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .