Report NEP-RES-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Economic Growth, Health, and the Choice of Polluting Technologies: The Role of Bureaucratic Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Heymi Bahar & Jagoda Egeland & Ronald Steenblik, 2013. "Domestic Incentive Measures for Renewable Energy With Possible Trade Implications," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5919260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sheetal Sekhri & Paul Landefeld, 2013. "Agricultural Trade, Institutions, and Depletion of Natural Resources," Virginia Economics Online Papers 405, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Clive George, 2013. "Developments in Regional Trade Agreements and the Environment: 2012 Update," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2013/4, OECD Publishing.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio di Dio, 2013. "Environmental Policy and Macroeconomic Dynamics in a New Keynesian Model," CEIS Research Paper 286, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2013.