Report NEP-RES-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasiliki Manousi & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2013. "Mitigation and Solar Radiation Management in Climate Change Policies," Working Papers 2013.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claire Brunel & Arik Levinson, 2013. "Measuring Environmental Regulatory Stringency," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Bofinger, Heinrich & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Calculating the carbon footprint from different classes of air travel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6471, The World Bank.
- TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2013. "International Trade, Emissions Trading Systems, and Sectorally Differentiated Environmental Regulations (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wood, Peter J. & Heindl, Peter & Jotzo, Frank & Löschel, Andreas, 2013. "Linking price and quantity pollution controls under uncertainty," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Curtis, John & di Cosmo, Valeria & Deane, Paul, 2013. "Climate policy, Interconnection and Carbon Leakage: the Effect of Unilateral UK Policy on Electricity and GHG Emissions in Ireland," Papers WP458, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).