Dipartimento di Management Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
: +39 0412348721
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:mdvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sara Bonesso & Anna Comacchio, 2013. "Exploring the absorptive capacity routines' dynamics. A multiple case study," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Sara Bonesso & Fabrizio Gerli & Annachiara Scapolan, 2012. "Exploration and exploitation: Do actual behaviors match individuals' perceptions?," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso, 2012. "How do firms enact absorptive capacity? A routine based approach," Working Papers 9, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi, 2012. "Boundary spanning between industry and university: the role of Technology Transfer Centres," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 943-966, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi, 2012.
"Boundary spanning between industry and university: the role of Technology Transfer Centres,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 943-966, December.
- Annelore Huyghe & Mirjam Knockaert & Mike Wright & Evila Piva, 2014. "Technology transfer offices as boundary spanners in the pre-spin-off process: the case of a hybrid model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 289-307, August.
- Battaglia, Daniele & Landoni, Paolo & Rizzitelli, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational structures for external growth of University Technology Transfer Offices: An explorative analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 45-56.
- Gao, Yu & Gao, Shanxing & Zhou, Yunyue & Huang, Kuo-Feng, 2015. "Picturing firms' institutional capital-based radical innovation under China's institutional voids," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1166-1175.
- da Silva, Luiz Eduardo & Karabag, Solmaz Filiz & Berggren, Christian, 2017. "Collaboration in international technology transfer: the role of knowledge boundaries and boundary objects," MPRA Paper 83094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igone Porto & Jose RamÃ³n Otegi, 2014. "Intra and extra regional openness: The role of ?trust? builders as Open Innovation Intermediaries," ERSA conference papers ersa14p462, European Regional Science Association.
- Vincent Mangematin & Paul O’Reilly & James Cunningham, 2014.
"PIs as boundary spanners, science and market shapers,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Vincent Mangematin & Paul O'Reilly & James Cunningham, 2014. "Pis As Boundary Spanners, Science And Market Shapers," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00794938, HAL.
- Giannopoulou Eleni & Barlatier Pierre-Jean & Pénin Julien, 2017. "Same but Different? The impact of Research and Technology Organizations versus Universities on firms’ innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2017-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Charlotta Dahlborg & Danielle Lewensohn & Rickard Danell & Carl Johan Sundberg, 2017. "To invent and let others innovate: a framework of academic patent transfer modes," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 538-563, June.
- Elena Giaretta, 2014. "The trust “builders” in the technology transfer relationships: an Italian science park experience," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 675-687, October.
- Anca Draghici & Larisa Ivascu & Adrian Mateescu & George Draghici, 2017.
"A Proposed Model for Measuring Performance of the University-Industry Collaboration in Open Innovation,"
International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning,
International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 6(1), pages 53-76.
- Anca Draghici & Larisa Victoria Ivascu & Adrian Mateescu & George Draghici, 2017. "A Proposed Model for Measuring Performance of the University-Industry Collaboration in Open Innovation," Management Challenges in a Network Economy: Proceedings of the MakeLearn and TIIM International Conference 2017, ToKnowPress.
- Fitzgerald, Louise & Harvey, Gill, 2015. "Translational networks in healthcare? Evidence on the design and initiation of organizational networks for knowledge mobilization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 192-200.
- Bourke, Jane & Roper, Stephen, 2016. "AMT adoption and innovation: An investigation of dynamic and complementary effects," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 55, pages 42-55.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sara Bonesso should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.