Exploring the absorptive capacity routines' dynamics. A multiple case study
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia|
Phone: +39 0412348721
Fax: +39 0412348701
Web page: http://www.unive.it/dip.management
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian T. Pentland & Martha S. Feldman & Markus C. Becker & Peng Liu, 2012. "Dynamics of Organizational Routines: A Generative Model," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(8), pages 1484-1508, December.
- Martha S. Feldman, 2002. "Organizational Routines as Sources of Connections and Understandings," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 309-331, 05.
- Scott F. Turner & Michael J. Fern, 2012. "Examining the Stability and Variability of Routine Performances: The Effects of Experience and Context Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(8), pages 1407-1434, December.
- Hari Bapuji & Manpreet Hora & Akbar M. Saeed, 2012. "Intentions, Intermediaries, and Interaction: Examining the Emergence of Routines," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(8), pages 1586-1607, December.
- Teppo Felin & Nicolai J. Foss & Koen H. Heimeriks & Tammy L. Madsen, 2012. "Microfoundations of Routines and Capabilities: Individuals, Processes, and Structure," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(8), pages 1351-1374, December.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A., 2008. "Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 173-187, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.