Microfoundations of Routines and Capabilities: Individuals, Processes, and Structure
- Teppo Felin
- Nicolai J. Foss
- Koen H. Heimeriks
- Tammy L. Madsen
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=00022-2380|
- Schneckenberg, Dirk & Truong, Yann & Mazloomi, Hamid, 2015. "Microfoundations of innovative capabilities: The leverage of collaborative technologies on organizational learning and knowledge management in a multinational corporation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 356-368.
- Hélène Laurell & Leona Achtenhagen & Svante Andersson, 2017. "The changing role of network ties and critical capabilities in an international new venture’s early development," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 113-140, March.
- Mabel SÃ¡nchez Barrioluengo & Elvira Uyarra & Fumi Kitagawa, 2016. "The Evolution Of Triple Helix Dynamics: The Case Of English Higher Education Institutions," Working Papers 32, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jul 2016.
- Riad Jawel Bouklia-Hassane, 2014. "Les Déterminants de la Productivité des Inventeurs : Une Analyse en Termes de Diversité et de Cohérence de la Base de Connaissances," Working Papers 1421, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Loock, Moritz & Hinnen, Gieri, 2015. "Heuristics in organizations: A review and a research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 2027-2036.
- Day, Marc & Lichtenstein, Scott & Samouel, Phillip, 2015. "Supply management capabilities, routine bundles and their impact on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 1-13.
- Trentin, Alessio & Forza, Cipriano & Perin, Elisa, 2015. "Embeddedness and path dependence of organizational capabilities for mass customization and green management: A longitudinal case study in the machinery industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 253-276.
- Eriksson, Kent & Fjeldstad, Øystein & Jonsson, Sara, 2017. "Transaction services and SME internationalization: The effect of home and host country bank relationships on international investment and growth," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 130-144.
- Park, Jeong-Yang & Harris, Simon, 2014. "Microfoundations for learning within international joint ventures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 490-503.
- Mircea Epure, 2016.
"Benchmarking for routines and organizational knowledge: a managerial accounting approach with performance feedback,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 87-107, August.
- Mircea Epure, 2012. "Benchmarking for routines and organizational knowledge: A managerial accounting approach with performance feedback," Economics Working Papers 1399, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2016.
- Mircea Epure, 2014. "Benchmarking for Routines and Organizational Knowledge: A Managerial Accounting Approach with Performance Feedback," Working Papers 729, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Peter Bryant & Nathalie Lazaric & Moustapha Niang, 2013. "Routines Resistance: How Conflicts within Transactive Memory Obstruct Routinization," Post-Print halshs-00908401, HAL.
- Peter T. Bryant & Nathalie Lazaric & Moustapha Niang, 2013. "Routines Resistance: How Conflicts within Transactive Memory Obstruct Routinization," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Sara Bonesso & Anna Comacchio, 2013. "Exploring the absorptive capacity routines' dynamics. A multiple case study," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Riad Jawel Bouklia-Hassane, 2014. "Les Déterminants de la Productivité des Inventeurs : Une Analyse en Termes de Diversité et de Cohérence de la Base de Connaissances," Working Papers halshs-01062012, HAL.
- Esther Tippmann & Pamela Sharkey Scott & Vincent Mangematin, 2014. "Stimulating Knowledge Search Routines and Architecture Competences: The Role of Organizational Context and Middle Management," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00864332, HAL.
- Michailova, Snejina & Zhan, Wu, 2015. "Dynamic capabilities and innovation in MNC subsidiaries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 576-583.
- Kazadi, Kande & Lievens, Annouk & Mahr, Dominik, 2016. "Stakeholder co-creation during the innovation process: Identifying capabilities for knowledge creation among multiple stakeholders," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 525-540.
- Martinkenaite, Ieva & Breunig, Karl Joachim, 2016. "The emergence of absorptive capacity through micro–macro level interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 700-708.
- Bonesso, Sara & Gerli, Fabrizio & Scapolan, Annachiara, 2014. "The individual side of ambidexterity: Do individuals’ perceptions match actual behaviors in reconciling the exploration and exploitation trade-off?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 392-405.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:49:y:2012:i:8:p:1351-1374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed