Report NEP-CWA-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huynh, Phu & Kapsos, Steven, 2013. "Economic class and labour market inclusion poor and middle class workers in developing Asia and the Pacific," ILO Working Papers 482296, International Labour Organization.
- Selim Gulesci & Erik Meyersson, 2013. ""For the love or the Republic" Education, Secularism, and Empowerment," Working Papers 490, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:kie:kieliw:1842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juliana Dahl, 2013. "Innovation and Growth in Regions with Specific Geographical Features," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 463, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Meena, M.S. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "Conservation Agriculture: Innovations, Constraints and Strategies for Adoption," MPRA Paper 49380, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Contagion among Central and Eastern European stock markets during the financial crisis," Papers 1309.0491, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Fukunishi, Takahiro & Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2013. "Slow and steady wins the race : how the garment industry leads industrialization in low-income countries," IDE Discussion Papers 412, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hassan, Muhammad shahid & Wajid, Ayesha & Mamoon, Dawood, 2013. "Some non Price Factors that Fend off Unemployment in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 49365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro V. Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of R&D Networks," LEM Papers Series 2013/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Jellal, Mohamed, 2013. "On the channels of foreign aid to corruption," MPRA Paper 49378, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2013.
- Sara Bonesso & Anna Comacchio, 2013. "Exploring the absorptive capacity routines' dynamics. A multiple case study," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Daniel Levin & Terry Lyons & Hao Ni, 2013. "Learning from the past, predicting the statistics for the future, learning an evolving system," Papers 1309.0260, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Michael Dittmar, 2013. "Development Towards Sustainability: How to judge past and proposed policies?," Papers 1309.0348, arXiv.org.
- Barbone, Luca & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Report No. 55: Migration from the Eastern Partnership Countries to the European Union — Options for a Better Future," IZA Research Reports 55, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard & Phil Wandschneider, 2013. "Making Friends to Influence Others: Entry and Contribution Decisions that Affect Social Capital in an Association," Working Papers 2013-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.