David Harry Bernstein
|University of Miami Economics Department P.O. Box 248126 Coral Gables, FL 33124-8126|
Department of Economics Coral Gables, Florida (United States)
School of Business
University of Miami
: (305) 284-5540
P.O. Box 248126, Coral Gables, FL 33124-6550
RePEc:edi:demiaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- David H. Bernstein & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2017. "Returns to Scale in Electricity Generation: Revisited and Replicated," Working Papers 2017-08, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- David Bernstein & Bent Nielsen, 2014. "Asymptotic theory for cointegration analysis when the cointegration rank is deficient," Economics Papers 2014-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- David Bernstein & Bent Nielsen, 2014.
"Asymptotic theory for cointegration analysis when the cointegration rank is deficient,"
2014-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lieb, Lenard & Smeekes, Stephan, 2017.
"Inference for Impulse Responses under Model Uncertainty,"
022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lenard Lieb & Stephan Smeekes, 2017. "Inference for Impulse Responses under Model Uncertainty," Papers 1709.09583, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Lieb, Lenard & Smeekes, Stephan, 2017. "Inference for Impulse Responses under Model Uncertainty," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David Harry Bernstein should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.