Report NEP-ETS-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Bernstein & Bent Nielsen, 2014. "Asymptotic theory for cointegration analysis when the cointegration rank is deficient," Economics Papers 2014-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2014. "Asymptotics for the conditional-sum-of-squares estimator in multivariate fractional time series models," CREATES Research Papers 2014-34, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Claudia Foroni & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Density forecasts with MIDAS models," Working Papers No 3/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2014. "Evaluating Conditional Forecasts from Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 2014-25, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2014. "Brazil's middle classes," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 759, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).