Katherine Lynn Baldwin
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2008 Department of Agricultural Economics; Purdue University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
United States International Trade Commission Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Government of the United States
500 E Street SW, Washington, DC 20436
RePEc:edi:itcgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Bonarriva, Joanna & Trachtenberg, Danielle, 2012. "Feeding the Dragon and the Elephant: A Comparison of Trade Distortions on U.S. Agricultural Exports in China and India," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 142766, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & DeVeau, Vanessa & Foster, Kenneth A. & Marshall, Maria I., 2008. "Traits Affecting Household Marketing Decisions in Rural Kenya," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6445, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Foster, Ken & Jones, Keithly, 2011. "A stochastic approach to evaluating livestock marketing policy initiatives," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
- Childs, Nathan W. & Baldwin, Katherine L., 2010. "Price Spikes in Global Rice Markets Benefit U.S. Growers, at Least in the Short Term," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katherine Lynn Baldwin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.