Report NEP-IAS-2021-05-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Hill & Eunhae Shin & Jody Schimmel Hyde, "undated". "Access to Care and Health Insurance Coverage for Workers with Disabilities: Outcomes by State-Level Responses to the ACA," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 18c6e199124f4770920cd8429, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Hastings, Justine S. & Howison, Mark, 2021. "Predicting Divertible Medicaid Emergency Department Costs," OSF Preprints q36es, Center for Open Science.
- Joseph Glauber & Katherine Baldwin & Jesús Antón & Urszula Ziebinska, 2021. "Design principles for agricultural risk management policies," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 157, OECD Publishing.
- Patrick Opoku Asuming & Hyuncheol Bryant Kim & Armand Sim, 2021. "Selection and Behavioral Responses of Health Insurance Subsidies in the Long Run: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ghana," Papers 2105.00617, arXiv.org.
- Melissa S. Kearney & Brendan M. Price & Riley Wilson, 2021. "Disability Insurance in the Great Recession: Ease of Access, Program Enrollment, and Local Hysteresis," NBER Working Papers 28725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Madeira, João & Palma, Nuno Pedro G. & van der Kwaak, Christiaan, 2021. "The long-run effects of risk: an equilibrium approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 15841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benghalem, Hélène & Cahuc, Pierre & Villedieu, Pierre, 2021. "The Lock-in Effects of Part-time Unemployment Benefits," CEPR Discussion Papers 15921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gathmann, Christina & Huttunen, Kristiina & Jenström, Laura & Sääksvuori, Lauri & Stitzing, Robin, 2021. "In Sickness and in Health: Job Displacement and Health Spillovers in Couples," CEPR Discussion Papers 15856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gadenne, Lucie & Norris, Sam & Singhal, Monica & Sukhtankar, Sandip, 2021. "In-Kind Transfers as Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 15844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitman, Kurt & Rabinovich, Stanislav, 2021. "Whether, When and How to Extend Unemployment Benefits: Theory and Application to COVID-19," CEPR Discussion Papers 15748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huertas, Thomas F., 2021. "Reset required: The euro area crisis management and deposit insurance framework," SAFE White Paper Series 85, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Jad Beyhum & Jean-Pierre Florens & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2021. "A nonparametric instrumental approach to endogeneity in competing risks models," Papers 2105.00946, arXiv.org.
- Husiatynski, Maciej & Klein, Tobias & Mikkers, Misja, 2021. "Increasing price transparency in the Dutch health care market does not affect provider choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 15981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Melatos, Mark, 2021. "Preferential Trade Agreements as Insurance," Working Papers 2021-04, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Thomadakis, Apostolos, 2021. "2020 ECMI Statistical Package: key findings," ECMI Papers 32242, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Dietrich, Diemo & Gehrig, Thomas, 2021. "Speculative and Precautionary Demand for Liquidity in Competitive Banking Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 15827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.