|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Sonepat, India
Plot No. 2, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, P.O. Rai, Sonepat, Haryana 131029
RePEc:edi:ecashin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Banerjee, Piyali & Arčabić, Vladimir & Lee, Hyejin, 2017. "Fourier ADL cointegration test to approximate smooth breaks with new evidence from Crude Oil Market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 114-124.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Banerjee, Piyali & Arčabić, Vladimir & Lee, Hyejin, 2017.
"Fourier ADL cointegration test to approximate smooth breaks with new evidence from Crude Oil Market,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 114-124.
- Dong-Yop Oh & Hyejin Lee & Karl David Boulware, 2020. "A comment on interest rate pass-through: a non-normal approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 2017-2035, October.
- Veli Yılancı Author-Name:Emel İslamoğlu Author-Name:Sinem Yıldırımalp Author-Name:Gökçe Candan, 2020. "The Relationship between Unemployment Rates and Renewable Energy Consumption: Evidence from Fourier ADL Cointegration Test," Alphanumeric Journal, Bahadir Fatih Yildirim, vol. 8(1), pages 17-28, June.
- Hyejin Lee & Dong-Yop Oh & Ming Meng, 2019. "Stationarity and cointegration of health care expenditure and GDP: evidence from tests with smooth structural shifts," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 631-652, August.
- Yilanci, Veli, 2019. "A Residual-Based Cointegration test with a Fourier Approximation," MPRA Paper 95395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kassouri, Yacouba & Altıntaş, Halil, 2020. "Commodity terms of trade shocks and real effective exchange rate dynamics in Africa's commodity-exporting countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Hasanov, Fakhri J. & Shannak, Sa'd, 2020. "Electricity incentives for agriculture in Saudi Arabia. Is that relevant to remove them?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Piyali Banerjee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.