Department of Economics Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
University of Pittsburgh
4S01 W.W. Posvar hall, 230 Bouquet St, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
RePEc:edi:depghus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Federico Zincenko, 2017. "Alternative moment conditions and an efficient GMM estimator for dynamic panel data models," Working Paper 6054, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Federico Zincenko, 2016. "Nonparametric Estimation of First-Price Auctions with Risk-Averse Bidders," Working Paper 5855, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Walter Sosa Escudero & Federico Zincenko, 2008. "Tests for Dynamic Effects in Linear Panel Data Models," Working Papers 95, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Feb 2008.
- Ichiro Obara & Federico Zincenko, 2017. "Collusion and heterogeneity of firms," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 230-249, March.
- Federico Zincenko & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2014. "Robust tests for time-invariant individual heterogeneity versus dynamic state dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1365-1387, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Federico Zincenko, 2016.
"Nonparametric Estimation of First-Price Auctions with Risk-Averse Bidders,"
5855, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Zhang, Yu Yvette, 2017. "A shape constrained estimator of bidding function of first-price sealed-bid auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 67-72.
- Matthew Gentry & Tong Li & Jingfeng Lu, 2015. "Identification and estimation in first-price auctions with risk-averse bidders and selective entry," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Federico Zincenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.