Efficeincy Gains in Rank-ordered Multinomial Logit Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Fok & Richard Paap & Bram Van Dijk, 2012.
"A Rank‐Ordered Logit Model With Unobserved Heterogeneity In Ranking Capabilities,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 831-846, August.
- van Dijk, A. & Fok, D. & Paap, R., 2007. "A rank-ordered logit model with unobserved heterogeneity in ranking capabilities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, August.
- Beggs, S. & Cardell, S. & Hausman, J., 1981. "Assessing the potential demand for electric cars," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2016-07-23 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2016-07-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-07-23 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pit:wpaper:5878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depghus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.