Efficeincy Gains in Rank-ordered Multinomial Logit Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Fok & Richard Paap & Bram Van Dijk, 2012.
"A Rank‐Ordered Logit Model With Unobserved Heterogeneity In Ranking Capabilities,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 831-846, August.
- van Dijk, A. & Fok, D. & Paap, R., 2007. "A rank-ordered logit model with unobserved heterogeneity in ranking capabilities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, May.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387.
- Beggs, S. & Cardell, S. & Hausman, J., 1981. "Assessing the potential demand for electric cars," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2016-07-23 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2016-07-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-07-23 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pit:wpaper:5878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depghus.html .