A shape constrained estimator of bidding function of first-price sealed-bid auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Guerre & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong, 2000. "Optimal Nonparametric Estimation of First-Price Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 525-574, May.
- Maskin, Eric & Riley, John, 2003.
"Uniqueness of equilibrium in sealed high-bid auctions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 395-409, November.
- Eric Maskin & John Riley, 2003. "Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Sealed High-Bid Auctions," Economics Working Papers 0031, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Yu Zhang & Jingping Gu & Qi Li, 2011. "Nonparametric panel estimation of online auction price processes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 51-68, February.
- Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2012.
"Quantile-based nonparametric inference for first-price auctions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 345-357.
- Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2006. "Quantile-Based Nonparametric Inference for First-Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 5899, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2006.
- Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2008. "Quantile-Based Nonparametric Inference for First-Price Auctions," Microeconomics.ca working papers marmer-08-01-17-12-16-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 May 2013.
- Federico Zincenko, 2016. "Nonparametric Estimation of First-Price Auctions with Risk-Averse Bidders," Working Paper 5855, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Kim, Dong-Hyuk, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation of utility function in first-price sealed-bid auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 101-106.
- Jingfeng Lu & Isabelle Perrigne, 2008.
"Estimating risk aversion from ascending and sealed-bid auctions: the case of timber auction data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 871-896.
- Lu, Jingfeng & Perrigne, Isabelle, 2006. "Estimating risk aversion from ascending and sealed-bid auctions: the case of timber auction data," MPRA Paper 948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Price, Michael K., 2012.
"Empirical implementation of nonparametric first-price auction models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 17-28.
- Daniel J. Henderson & John A. List & Daniel L. Millimet & Christopher F. Parmeter & Michael K. Price, 2011. "Empirical Implementation of Nonparametric First-Price Auction Models," NBER Working Papers 17095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Henderson & John List & Daniel Millimet & Christopher Parmeter & Michael Price, 2011. "Empirical Implementation of Nonparametric First-Price Auction Models," Artefactual Field Experiments 00469, The Field Experiments Website.
- Emmanuel Guerre & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification of Risk Aversion in First-Price Auctions Under Exclusion Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 1193-1227, July.
- Athey, Susan, 2001.
"Single Crossing Properties and the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games of Incomplete Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 861-889, July.
- Athey, S., 1997. "Sigle Crossing Properties and the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games of Incomplete Information," Working papers 97-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Wenchuan Liu & Yu Zhang & Qi Li, 2015. "A semiparametric varying coefficient model of monotone auction bidding processes," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 313-335, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFirst-price auctions; Bidding functions; Risk aversion; Shaped constrained estimator;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:67-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.