Report NEP-UPT-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guasoni, Paolo & Huberman, Gur & Ren, Dan, 2014. "Shortfall Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel R. Burghart & Thomas Epper & Ernst Fehr, 2014. "The two faces of independence: betweenness and homotheticity," ECON - Working Papers 179, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Karehnke, P., 2014. "Portfolio choice and asset pricing with endogenous beliefs and skewness preference," Other publications TiSEM d0a7843a-5bc8-4fa8-97d6-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Optimal portfolio choice under decision-based model combinations," Working Paper 2014/15, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:276407 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Beyene, Abebe & Bluffstone, Randall & Dissanayake, Sahan & Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Martinsson, Peter & Mekonnen, Alemu, 2014. "Measuring risk preferences in rural Ethiopia : risk tolerance and exogenous income proxies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7137, The World Bank.
- Gaurab Aryal, 2014. "Identifying Multidiemsnional Adverse Selection Models," Papers 1411.6250, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Pierre Chaigneau & Alex Edmans & Daniel Gottlieb, 2014. "The Generalized Informativeness Principle," NBER Working Papers 20729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dafeng Xu, 2014. "Rural-Urban Migration with Behavioral Preferences," ERSA conference papers ersa14p536, European Regional Science Association.
- Gaffeo, Edoardo & Petrella, Ivan & Pfajfar, Damjan & Santoro, Emiliano, 2014. "Loss Aversion and the Asymmetric Transmission of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2014. "The Mutual Gains from Trade Moderate the Parent-Offspring Conflict - Updated," MPRA Paper 60561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Teresa Vespucci & Marida Bertocchi & Laureano F. Escudero & Stefano Zigrino, 2013. "A risk averse stochastic optimization model for power generation capacity expansion," Working Papers (2013-) 1305_qum, University of Bergamo, Department of Management, Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Jolivet, Grégory & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "Consumer Search Costs and Preferences on the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 8643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Welburn, Jonathan & Hausken, Kjell, 2014. "Game-Theoretic Perspectives on Financial Crises," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/22, University of Stavanger.
- Hisa MORISUGI, 2014. "Measurements of Value of Time and Transportation Benefits by using Observable Demand," ERSA conference papers ersa14p395, European Regional Science Association.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias & Tziourtzioumis, Chris, 2014. "Optimal inventory policies with an exact cost function under large demand uncertainty," MPRA Paper 60545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2014. "New trade models, elusive welfare gains," CEPR Discussion Papers 10255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.