Measuring risk preferences in rural Ethiopia : risk tolerance and exogenous income proxies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Beyene, Abebe & Bluffstone, Randall & Dissanayake, Sahan & Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Martinsson, Peter & Mekonnen, Alemu, 2014. "Measuring risk preferences in rural Ethiopia: Risk tolerance and exogenous income proxies," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2014-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beyene,Abebe D. & Bluffstone,Randall & Gebreegziabher,Zenebe & Martinsson,Peter & Mekonnen,Alemu & Vieider,Ferdinand, 2015. "The improved biomass stove saves wood, but how often do people use it ? evidence from a randomized treatment trial in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7297, The World Bank.
- Pham, Huong Dien & Liebenehm,Sabine & Waibel, Hermann, 2017. "Experimentally validated general risk attitude among different ethnic groups in Vietnam," TVSEP Working Papers wp-004, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical&Mathematical Sciences; Economic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Hazard Risk Management;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-UPT-2014-12-29 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.