Report NEP-UPT-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Georgescu & Louis Aim'e Fono, 2019. "A portfolio choice problem in the framework of expected utility operators," Papers 1906.11831, arXiv.org.
- Federico Zincenko, 2019. "Testing for Risk Aversion in First-Price Sealed-Bid Auctions," Working Paper 6641, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Valeria V. Lakshina, 2019. "Do Portfolio Investors Need To Consider The Asymmetry Of Returns On The Russian Stock Market?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 75/FE/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Moschion, Julie & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2018. "The welfare implications of addictive substances: a longitudinal study of life satisfaction of drug users," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86479, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bas Dietzenbacher & Elena Yanovskaya, 2019. "Consistency Of The Equal Split-Off Set," HSE Working papers WP BRP 215/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Philippe Choné & Laurent Linnemer, 2019. "The quasilinear quadratic utility model: an overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 7640, CESifo.
- Jan Engelmann & Maël Lebreton & Peter Schwardmann & Joël van der Weele & Li-Ang Chang, 2019. "Anticipatory Anxiety and Wishful Thinking," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-042/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jenny N. Lye & Ian M. McDonald, 2019. "Can loss aversion shed light on the deflation puzzle?," CAMA Working Papers 2019-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michał Wiktor Krawczyk & Joanna Rachubik, 2019. "The limitations of the representativeness heuristic: further evidence from choices between lottery tickets," Working Papers 2019-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Rossmann, Tobias, 2019. "Economic Uncertainty and Subjective Inflation Expectations," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 160, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Charness, Gary & Garcia, Thomas & Offerman, Theo & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2019. "Do Measures of Risk Attitude in the Laboratory Predict Behavior under Risk in and outside of the Laboratory?," IZA Discussion Papers 12395, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roberto Bonilla & Francis Kiraly, 2019. "Constrained fixed sample search," CESifo Working Paper Series 7646, CESifo.
- Christoph J. Borner & Ingo Hoffmann & Fabian Poetter & Tim Schmitz, 2019. "On Capital Allocation under Information Constraints," Papers 1906.10624, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Sun, Chen & Potters, Jan, 2019. "Magnitude Effect in Intertemporal Allocation Tasks," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 159, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- de Oliveira Souza, Thiago, 2019. "Predictability concentrates in bad times. And so does disagreement," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.