|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut für Finanzwirtschaft Wien, Austria
Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Oskar-Morgenstern Platz 1, 1090 Wien
RePEc:edi:ifiuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shapiro, Joel & Zeng, Jing, 2019. "Stress Testing and Bank Lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 13907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Segura, Anatoli & Zeng, Jing, 2020. "Off-balance sheet funding, voluntary support and investment efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 90-107.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Shapiro, Joel & Zeng, Jing, 2019.
"Stress Testing and Bank Lending,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Rosa Borges & José Zorro Mendes & André Pereira, 2019. "The Value of Information: The Impact of European Union Bank Stress Tests on Stock Markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 429-444, November.
- Georgoutsos, Dimitris & Moratis, George, 2020. "On the informative value of the EU-wide stress tests and the determinants of banks’ stock return reactions," MPRA Paper 62773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Doerr, 2019. "Unintended side effects: stress tests, entrepreneurship, and innovation," BIS Working Papers 823, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ding, Haina & Guembel, Alexander, 2020. "Market Information in Banking Supervision: The Role of Stress Test Design," TSE Working Papers 20-1144, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jing Zeng
(Jing Zeng) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.