|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department für Agrarökonomie Berlin, Germany
Institut für Agrar- und Gartenbauwissenschaften
: +49 (0)30 2093 6305
+49 (0)30 2093 6497
Philippstr. 13, 10115 Berlin
RePEc:edi:iahubde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Speer, Johanna & VÃ¡squez, William F., 2013. "Opportunities and challenges for community involvement in public service provision in rural Guatemala:," IFPRI discussion papers 1250, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Speer, Johanna, 2012. "Participatory Governance Reform: A Good Strategy for Increasing Government Responsiveness and Improving Public Services?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2379-2398.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Speer, Johanna, 2012.
"Participatory Governance Reform: A Good Strategy for Increasing Government Responsiveness and Improving Public Services?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2379-2398.
- King, Elisabeth & Samii, Cyrus, 2014. "Fast-Track Institution Building in Conflict-Affected Countries? Insights from Recent Field Experiments," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 740-754.
- Kuruppu, Chamara & Adhikari, Pawan & Gunarathna, Vijitha & Ambalangodage, Dayananda & Perera, Priyanga & Karunarathna, Chaminda, 2016. "Participatory budgeting in a Sri Lankan urban council: A practice of power and domination," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-17.
- Simon O'Meally, 2014. "The Contradictions of Pro-poor Participation and Empowerment: The World Bank in East Africa," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(6), pages 1248-1283, November.
- Fischer, Harry W., 2016. "Beyond Participation and Accountability: Theorizing Representation in Local Democracy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 111-122.
- Catherine Ragasa & Thaddee Badibanga & John Ulimwengu, 2016. "Effectiveness and challenges of participatory governance: the case of agricultural and rural management councils in the Western Democratic Republic of the Congo," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(4), pages 827-854, August.
- Paolo de Renzio & Joachim Wehner, 2017. "The Impacts of Fiscal Openness," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 32(2), pages 185-210.
- Silvia Cruz & Sonia Paulino & Faiz Gallouj, 2014.
"Innovation in brazilian landfills: a servppin perspective,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 79-100.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
- Mustalahti, Irmeli & Rakotonarivo, O. Sarobidy, 2014. "REDD+ and Empowered Deliberative Democracy: Learning from Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 199-211.
- Ljiljana Rodić & David C. Wilson, 2017. "Resolving Governance Issues to Achieve Priority Sustainable Development Goals Related to Solid Waste Management in Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Herrera, Veronica, 2014. "Does Commercialization Undermine the Benefits of Decentralization for Local Services Provision? Evidence from Mexico’s Urban Water and Sanitation Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 16-31.
- Sheely, Ryan, 2015. "Mobilization, Participatory Planning Institutions, and Elite Capture: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Rural Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 251-266.
- Hamidov, Ahmad & Khamidov, Mukhamadkhan & Thiel, Andreas, 2013. "Institutional analysis of irrigation management in Uzbekistan using Qualitative Comparative Analysis: Case studies of water consumers associations in Bukhara region," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159099, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Theesfeld, Insa & Dufhues, Tom & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2017.
"The effects of rules on local political decision-making processes: How can rules facilitate participation?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 675-696.
- Insa Theesfeld & Tom Dufhues & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2017. "The effects of rules on local political decision-making processes: How can rules facilitate participation?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 50(4), pages 675-696, December.
- Joshi, Devin K. & Hughes, Barry B. & Sisk, Timothy D., 2015. "Improving Governance for the Post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals: Scenario Forecasting the Next 50years," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 286-302.
- Grillos, Tara, 2017. "Participatory Budgeting and the Poor: Tracing Bias in a Multi-Staged Process in Solo, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 343-358.
- Jaramillo, Miguel & Wright, Glenn Daniel, 2015. "Participatory Democracy and Effective Policy: Is There a Link? Evidence from Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 280-292.
- Buntaine, Mark T. & Daniels, Brigham & Devlin, Colleen, 2018. "Can information outreach increase participation in community-driven development? A field experiment near Bwindi National Park, Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 407-421.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Johanna Speer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.