Faculty of Economics Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Moscow 101987, Myasnitskaya street, 20
RePEc:edi:fehseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Platonov, Konstantin, 2016.
"Animal Spirits in a Monetary Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farmer, Roger E.A. & Nicolò, Giovanni, 2018. "Keynesian economics without the Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 137-150.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2018.
"Pricing Assets in a Perpetual Youth Model,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 30, pages 106-124, October.
- Roger Farmer, 2018. "Pricing Assets in a Perpetual Youth Model," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 485, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Roger Farmer, 2018. "Pricing Assets in a Perpetual Youth Model," NBER Working Papers 24261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2018. "Pricing Assets in a Perpetual Youth Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 12643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2018. "Code and data files for "Pricing Assets in a Perpetual Youth Model"," Computer Codes 17-287, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016.
"Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Economic cycle Theory,"
74646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ignacio Escañuela ROMANA, 2016. "Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Economic Cycle Theory," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 638-658, December.
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2018. "Frontiers of macrofinancial linkages," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 95, January.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016.
"Azar, Determinismo e Indecidibilidad en la Teoría del Ciclo Económico
[Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Business Cycle Theory]," MPRA Paper 72978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-23 2016-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-23 2016-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-23 2016-05-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-23 2016-05-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Konstantin Platonov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.