Report NEP-HPE-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "The Impossibility of Democratic Socialism: Two Conceptions of Democracy," MPRA Paper 70172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016. "Economic Philosophy of al-Mawardi: Economic Behavior in Adab al-Dunya wa-al-Din and al-Ahkam al-Sulthaniyah," MPRA Paper 70339, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Mar 2016.
- Thiago Dumont Oliveira & Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2016. "The economist quae political economist: Lionel Robbins and the economic adivisory council," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 535, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2016. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 273, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Marcin Piekalkiewicz, 2016. "Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data," Department of Economics University of Siena 731, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jun, Bogang & Gerybadze, Alexander & Kim, Tai-Yoo, 2016. "The legacy of Friedrich List: The expansive reproduction system and the Korean history of industrialization," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 02-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Roy H Grieve, 2016. ""Drop the dead donkey": a response to Steven Kates on the subject of Mill's fourth proposition on capital," Working Papers 1603, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Platonov, Konstantin, 2016. "Animal Spirits in a Monetary Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2016. "On the (Political) Origin of "Corporate Governance" Species," IdEP Economic Papers 1604, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Olivier Godechot, 2016. "Back in the bazaar: taking Pierre Bourdieu to a trading room," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/36r82bk74h9, Sciences Po.
- Richard L. Nolan, 2016. "Big History, Global Corporations, Virtual Capitalism," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-116, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2016.
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2016. "Improving the Teaching of Econometrics," Economics Series Working Papers 785, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Syngjoo Choi & Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Trading in Networks: Theory and Experiments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1457, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.