The legacy of Friedrich List: The expansive reproduction system and the Korean history of industrialization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Unified Growth Theory and Comparative Development," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 2, pages 9-21, April-Jun.
- Amsden, Alice H., 1992. "Asia's Next Giant: South Korea and Late Industrialization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195076035.
More about this item
KeywordsFriedrich List; Economic Development; Korean Economic History; Economic Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-04-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HIS-2016-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2016-04-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2016-04-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-16 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hohdps:022016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhohde.html .