Report NEP-DGE-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. Fève & J.-G. Sahuc, 2016. "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area," Working papers 585, Banque de France.
- Fernando de Menezes Linardi, 2016. "Assessing the Fit of a Small Open-Economy DSGE Model for the Brazilian Economy," Working Papers Series 424, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane & Jin, Keyu, 2014. "Fertility policies and social security reforms in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66107, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baranowski, Paweł & Kuchta, Zbigniew, 2015. "Changes in nominal rigidities in Poland – a regime switching DSGE perspective," MPRA Paper 70573, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2016.
- Agustín Arias, 2016. "Sentiment Shocks as Drivers of Business Cycles," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 782, Central Bank of Chile.
- Iversen, Jens & Laseen, Stefan & Lundvall, Henrik & Söderström, Ulf, 2016. "Real-Time Forecasting for Monetary Policy Analysis: The Case of Sveriges Riksbank," CEPR Discussion Papers 11203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Platonov, Konstantin, 2016. "Animal Spirits in a Monetary Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farmer, Roger E A & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2016. "The Theory of Unconventional Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Michel Guillard & Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2016. "The Optimal Composition of Public Spending in a Deep Recession," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," Working Paper Series 16-05, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy in DSGE and Agent-Based Models Redux: New Developments and Challenges Ahead," LEM Papers Series 2016/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Herrenbrueck, Lucas, 2014. "Quantitative Easing and the Liquidity Channel of Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 70686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2016.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Daniel Sanches, 2016. "Can Currency Competition Work?," NBER Working Papers 22157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2016. "A General and Intuitive Envelope Theorem," ESE Discussion Papers 274, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabian Kindermann, 2016. "Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Working Papers 2016-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.