|Terminal Degree:||2006 Department of Economics; Boston College (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Business and Economics Plattsburgh, New York (United States)
State University of New York-Plattsburgh (SUNY)
RePEc:edi:sbplaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kameliia Petrova, 2012. "Part-time entrepreneurship and financial constraints: evidence from the Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 473-493, September.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2012. "Sources of Employment Growth in the North Country," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 46-69.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2012.
"Part-time entrepreneurship and financial constraints: evidence from the Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 473-493, September.
- Per Davidsson & Scott Gordon, 2012. "Panel studies of new venture creation: a methods-focused review and suggestions for future research," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 853-876, November.
- Xi, Guoqian & Block, Jörn & Lasch, Frank & Robert, Frank & Thurik, Roy, 2017. "Mode of Entry into Hybrid Entrepreneurship: New Venture Start-Up versus Business Takeover," IZA Discussion Papers 11104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013.
"Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?,"
48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia Simoes & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira, 2016. "Individual Determinants Of Self-Employment Entry: What Do We Really Know?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 783-806, September.
- Schulz, Matthias & Urbig, Diemo & Procher, Vivien, 2016. "Hybrid entrepreneurship and public policy: The case of firm entry deregulation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 272-286.
- Casey J. Frid & David M. Wyman & Bentley Coffey, 2016. "Effects of wealth inequality on entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 895-920, December.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Windfall Gains and Financial Constraints: The Case of Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 480, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jörn H. Block & Andreas Landgraf, 2016. "Transition from part-time entrepreneurship to full-time entrepreneurship: the role of financial and non-financial motives," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 259-282, March.
- Yuliya Demyanyk, 2006.
"U.S. banking deregulation and self-employment: a differential impact on those in need,"
Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers
2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Demyanyk, Yuliya, 2008. "U.S. banking deregulation and self-employment: A differential impact on those in need," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 165-178.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2007. "A conversation with 590 nascent entrepreneurs," Working Paper Series WP-07-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2012. "How Farmers Become Entrepreneurs - Prenatal Diagnostic of Rural Firms in Bulgaria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126816, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Traikova, Diana, 2013. "Determinants of non-farm entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context: Evidence from rural Bulgaria," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 72, number 72, December.
- Volodymyr Parsyak & Maryna Solesvik, 2017. "Present-day realities of hybrid entrepreneurial business," Ukrainian Journal Ekonomist, Yuriy Kovalenko, issue 7, pages 7-11, July.
- Berna Demiralp & Johanna Francis, 2008. "Wealth, Industry and the Transition to Entrepreneurship," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-09, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kameliia Petrova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.