Departament d'Empresa Barcelona, Spain
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
RePEc:edi:dmuabes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jordi López-Sintas & Anna Torres & Konstantina Zerva, 2006. "Are Americans' musical preferences more omnivores today?," Economics Working Papers 963, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Garcia Alvarez, Ercilia & Lopez, Jordi, 2003. "Coherence between values and successor socialization: Facilitating family business continuity," IESE Research Papers D/512, IESE Business School.
- Lopez Sintas, Jordi & Garcia Alvarez, Ercilia, 2005. "Four characters on the stage playing three games: performing arts consumption in Spain," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1446-1455, October.
- Lopez-Sintas, Jordi & Martinez-Ros, Ester, 1999. "The Innovative Behavior of Spanish Enterprises and Its Impact on Salaries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 287-302, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Garcia Alvarez, Ercilia & Lopez, Jordi, 2003.
"Coherence between values and successor socialization: Facilitating family business continuity,"
IESE Research Papers
D/512, IESE Business School.
- Ting, Su-Hie, 2020. "Modes of Value Transfer in Chinese Family Business in Malaysia," Asian Business Review, Asian Business Consortium, vol. 10(1), pages 29-36.
- Lopez Sintas, Jordi & Garcia Alvarez, Ercilia, 2005.
"Four characters on the stage playing three games: performing arts consumption in Spain,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1446-1455, October.
- Tsung-Chi Cheng & Wei-Jen Wen, 2011. "Determinants of performing arts attendance in Taiwan: a multivariate probit analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1437-1442.
- Andrea Baldin & Trine Bille, 2018. "Modelling preference heterogeneity for theatre tickets: a discrete choice modelling approach on Royal Danish Theatre booking data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 545-558, January.
- Baldin, Andrea, 2017. "A DEA approach for selecting a bundle of tickets for performing arts events," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 190-200.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jordi Lopez
(Jordi Lopez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.