Are Americans' musical preferences more omnivores today?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holbrook, Morris B, 1993. " Nostalgia and Consumption Preferences: Some Emerging Patterns of Consumer Tastes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 245-256, September.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Schindler, Robert M, 1989. " Some Exploratory Findings on the Development of Musical Tastes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 119-124, June.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsSymbolic consumer research; musical tastes; omnivorousness; correspondence analysis of matched matrices;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .