|NEOMA BS 59 Rue Pierre Taittinger 51100 Reims France|
(51%) Neoma Business SchoolRouen/Reims, France
: +33 2 3282 5700
+33 2 3282 5701
1 Rue du Maréchal Juin, BP 215, 76825 Mont Saint Aignan Cedex
RePEc:edi:neomafr (more details at EDIRC)
(49%) Bureau d'Économie Théorique et Appliquée (BETA)Strasbourg, France
: +33 3 68 85 20 69
+33 3 68 85 20 70
PEGE. 61, Aven. de la Forêt-Noire 67000 Strasbourg
RePEc:edi:bestrfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Julio Raffo & Intan Hamdan-Livramento, 2016. "Measuring creativity: Learning from innovation measurement," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 31, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Lhuillery, Stephane, 2015.
"Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1518, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj & Stéphane Lhuillery & Olivier Weinstein, 1994. "Innovation Et R-D Dans Les Services : Des Modalités Originales, Qui Peuvent Enrichir Les Conceptions Industrielles," Post-Print halshs-01113665, HAL.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj & Stéphane Lhuillery & Olivier Weinstein, 1993. "Les critères définissant l'activité de recherche-développement et le cas des entreprises de services," CEPN Working Papers hal-01111958, HAL.
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Bas & Antoine Schoen & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2016. "Technological contribution of MNEs to the growth of energy-greentech sector in the early post-Kyoto period," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 169-191, April.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stephane Lhuillery, 2016.
"Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(9), pages 1123-1147, September.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Lhuillery, Stephane, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," ESSEC Working Papers WP1518, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," Working Papers hal-01218064, HAL.
- Karine Lamiraud & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2016. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," Post-Print hal-01512885, HAL.
- Marino, Marianna & Lhuillery, Stephane & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Sala, Davide, 2016. "Additionality or crowding-out? An overall evaluation of public R&D subsidy on private R&D expenditure," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1715-1730.
- Simeth, Markus & Lhuillery, Stephane, 2015. "How do firms develop capabilities for scientific disclosure?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1283-1295.
- Stephane Lhuillery, 2014. "Marketing and persistent innovation success," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5-6), pages 517-543, September.
- Marcel Bogers & Stephane Lhuillery, 2011. "A Functional Perspective on Learning and Innovation: Investigating the Organization of Absorptive Capacity," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 581-610, August.
- Stéphane Lhuillery, 2011. "Absorptive capacity, efficiency effect and competitors’ spillovers," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 649-663, October.
- Stephane Lhuillery, 2011. "The impact of corporate governance practices on R&D efforts: a look at shareholders' rights, cross-listing, and control pyramid," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 1475-1513, October.
- Stephane Lhuillery & Etienne Pfister, 2011. "Do Firms Know the Scope of their R&D Network? An Empirical Investigation of the Determinants of Network Awareness on French Survey Data," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 105-130.
- Dominique Foray & Stéphane Lhuillery, 2010. "Structural changes in industrial R&D in Europe and the US: towards a new model?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(6), pages 401-412, July.
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Raffo, Julio & Lhuillery, Stéphane, 2009. "How to play the "Names Game": Patent retrieval comparing different heuristics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1617-1627, December.
- Julio Raffo & Stephane Lhuillery & Luis Miotti, 2008. "Northern and southern innovativity: a comparison across European and Latin American countries," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 219-239.
- Stephane Lhuillery, 2006. "Voluntary technological disclosure as an efficient knowledge management device: An empirical study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 465-491.
- Stephane Lhuillery, 1997. "An Empirical Analysis of R&D Transactions: Surrogate Technological Networks and Firm Performance," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 301-319.
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Philippe Templé, 1994. "L'organisation de la recherche et développement des PMI-PME," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 271(1), pages 77-85.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (3) 2015-11-01 2015-11-15 2016-02-29
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2015-11-01 2015-11-15
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2016-02-29
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2016-02-29
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2016-02-29
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2015-11-15
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-02-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephane Lhuillery should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.