Report NEP-TID-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli, 2001. "Industry Dynamics and the Distiribution of Firm Sizes: A Non-Parametric Apporoach," Working Papers 406, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Yee-Kyoung & Kim, Hyesung, 2006. "The Effects of Innovation on Performance of Korean Firms," Ratio Working Papers 90, The Ratio Institute.
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna, 2006. "The Productivity of UK Universities," SPRU Working Paper Series 147, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-report-2006-009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philipp Köllinger & Maria Minniti, 2006. "Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 574, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2006. "Entry, Exit, and Productivity of Indonesian Electronics Manufacturing Plants," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2006. "Selection or Imitation? : Organizational Evolution in the Japanese Cotton Industry, 1905-1935:," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-416, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Glenisson, Patrick & Van Looy, Bart, 2006. "Measuring industry-science links through inventor-author relations: A profiling method," IESE Research Papers D/624, IESE Business School.
- Martin Meyer, 2006. "Are Co-Active Researchers on Top of their Class? An Exploratory Comparison of Inventor-Authors with their Non-Inventing Peers in Nano-Science and Technology," SPRU Working Paper Series 144, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Martin Meyer & Puay Tang, 2006. "Exploring the "Value" of Academic Patents: IP Management Practices in UK Universities and their Implications for Third-Stream Indicators," SPRU Working Paper Series 143, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2006. "Movement of Star Scientists and Engineers and High-Tech Firm Entry," NBER Working Papers 12172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.