Report NEP-TID-2021-06-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TID
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2021. "Tasks, Automation, and the Rise in US Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 28920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ron Boschma & Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno & Diego B. Ocampo-Corrales, 2021. "Technological breakthroughs in European regions: the role of related and unrelated combinations," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2021-10, Bordeaux School of Economics (BSE).
- Daniel P. Gross & Bhaven N. Sampat, 2021. "Crisis Innovation Policy from World War II to COVID-19," NBER Working Papers 28915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Fillmore & Jonathan Hall, 2021. "Technological Change and Obsolete Skills: Evidence from Men's Professional Tennis," Working Papers 2021-029, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Marion Tellechea & Stéphanie Thiery, 2021. "Open innovation in managerial innovation: the case of internal audit," Working Papers of BETA 2021-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2021. "Trade and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 28945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonella Biscione & Chiara Burlina & Raul Caruso & Annunziata de Felice, 2021. "Innovation in Transition countries: the role of training," Working Papers 1013, European Centre of Peace Science, Integration and Cooperation (CESPIC), Catholic University 'Our Lady of Good Counsel'.
- Matthias Deschryvere & Kai Husso & Arho Suominen, 2021. "Targeting R&D intensity in Finnish innovation policy," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2021/08, OECD Publishing.
- Anabela Santos & Karel Haegeman & Pietro Moncada-Paternó-Castello, 2021. "The impact of Covid-19 and of the earlier crisis on firms’ innovation and growth: a comparative analysis," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2021-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Zamparelli, Luca, 2021. "Induced Technical Change and Income Distribution: the Role of Public R&D and Labor Market Institutions," MPRA Paper 108431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reif, Magnus & Tesfaselassie, Mewael F. & Wolters, Maik H., 2021. "Technological growth and hours in the long run: Theory and evidence," IMFS Working Paper Series 162, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).