Marketing and persistent innovation success
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Roper & James Love & Priit Vahter, 2012.
"The value of design strategies for new product development: Some econometric evidence,"
The Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Research Paper Series
114, Centre for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
- Stephen Roper & James H Love & Priit Vahter, 2012. "The Value Of Design Strategies For New Product Development: Some Econometric Evidence," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 85, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The relevance of marketing in the success of innovations," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "How do young innovative companies innovate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2011.
"Technological innovation persistence : Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation,"
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2011. "Technological innovation persistence : Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation," Working Papers 1132, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- LE BAS Christian & MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2011. "Technological innovation persistence: Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-54, LISER.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane Lhuillery & Julio Raffo & Intan Hamdan-Livramento, 2016. "Measuring creativity: Learning from innovation measurement," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 31, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2017. "Persistent openness and environmental innovation: An empirical analysis of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-01609129, HAL.
- Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2016. "Concentration on the few? R&D and innovation in German firms 2001 to 2013," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:379-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleonora Bartoloni & Maurizio Baussola, 2015. "Persistent Product Innovation and Market-oriented Behaviour: the Impact on Firms' Performance," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1505, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2016. "Openness and environmental innovation: Does time-horizon matter?," LISER Working Paper Series 2016-13, LISER.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:23:y:2014:i:5-6:p:517-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.