Young innovative companies (YICs) and entrepreneurship policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Almus, Matthias & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2003.
"The Effects of Public R&D Subsidies on Firms' Innovation Activities: The Case of Eastern Germany,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(2), pages 226-236, April.
- Almus, Matthias & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2001. "The effects of public R&D subsidies on firms' innovation activities: the case of Eastern Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Udo Brixy & Oliver Falck, 2006.
"The Effect of Industry, Region, and Time on New Business Survival – A Multi-Dimensional Analysis,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(3), pages 285-306, May.
- Fritsch, Michael & Brixy, Udo & Falck, Oliver, 2004. "The effect of industry, region and time on new business survival: A multi-dimensional analysis," Freiberg Working Papers 2004/04, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch & Oliver Falck & Udo Brixy, 2004. "The Effect of Industry, Region and Time on New Business Survival - A Multi-Dimensional Analysis," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-31, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Brixy, Udo & Falck, Oliver & Fritsch, Michael, 2006. "The effect of industry, region, and time on new business survival - A multi-dimensional analysis," Munich Reprints in Economics 20195, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fritsch, Michael & Brixy, Udo & Falck, Oliver, 2004. "The effect of industry, region and time on new business survival: A multi-dimensional analysis," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-26-04, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2011. "Forget R&D – pay my coach: young innovative companies and their relations with universities," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201107, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Cowling, Marc & Taylor, Mark, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Women and Men: Two Different Species?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 167-175, May.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "How do young innovative companies innovate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bosma, N. & van Praag, M. & de Wit, G., 2000. "Determinants of Successful Entrepreneurship," Papers 0002/e, NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo Enrique, 2014. "Developmental management: Theories, methods, and applications in entrepreneurship, innovation, and sensemaking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 657-662.
- Nola Hewitt-Dundas & Stephen Roper, 2009. "Output Additionality of Public Support for Innovation: Evidence for Irish Manufacturing Plants," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 107-122, September.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2002. "Do Innovation Subsidies Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from the German Service Sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Belso-Martinez, Jose A. & Molina-Morales, F. Xavier & Mas-Verdu, Francisco, 2013. "Combining effects of internal resources, entrepreneur characteristics and KIS on new firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2079-2089.
- Scott Shane & Rakesh Khurana, 2003. "Bringing individuals back in: the effects of career experience on new firm founding," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 519-543, June.
- García-Quevedo, José & Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Montolio, Daniel, 2011. "What type of innovative firms acquire knowledge intensive services and from which suppliers?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201108, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Holger Gorg & Eric Strobl, 2007. "The Effect of R&D Subsidies on Private R&D," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(294), pages 215-234, May.
- Rolf Sternberg & Sander Wennekers, 2005. "Determinants and Effects of New Business Creation Using Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 193-203, January.
- Furman, Jeffrey L. & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2002. "The determinants of national innovative capacity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 899-933, August.
- Cédric Schneider & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "On young highly innovative companies: why they matter and how (not) to policy support them," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 969-1007, August.
- Klofsten, Magnus & Jones-Evans, Dylan, 2000. "Comparing Academic Entrepreneurship in Europe--The Case of Sweden and Ireland," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 299-309, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roig-Tierno, Norat & Alcázar, Joaquín & Ribeiro-Navarrete, Samuel, 2015. "Use of infrastructures to support innovative entrepreneurship and business growth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2290-2294.
- Pinazo-Dallenbach, Pablo & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Lloria, Begoña, 2016. "Using high-potential firms as the key to achieving territorial development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1412-1417.
- Boratyńska, Katarzyna, 2016. "NeoLek impacts on innovative realities: Lessons from Neo-Schumpeterian economics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1676-1681.
More about this item
KeywordsYICs; Entrepreneurship; Public policy; Subsidies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:7:p:1432-1435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.