Report NEP-TID-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "High Growth Firms and Technological Knowledge: Do gazelles follow exploration or exploitation strategies?," Post-Print hal-00666707, HAL.
- Fassio, Claudio & Kalantaryan, Sona & Venturini, Alessandra, 2015. "Human Resources and Innovation: Total Factor Productivity and Foreign Human Capital," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201536, University of Turin.
- Bradley, Sebastien & Dauchy, Estelle & Robinson, Leslie, 2015. "Cross-Country Evidence On The Preliminary Effects Of Patent Box Regimes On Patent Activity And Ownership," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Lamiraud, Karine & Lhuillery, Stephane, 2015. "Endogenous Technology Adoption and Medical Costs," ESSEC Working Papers WP1518, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Julien Berthoumieu, 2015. "Technology Diffusion via Patent Collaborations: The Case of European Integration," Working Papers hal-01224761, HAL.
- Emircan Yurdagul & Julieta Caunedo, 2015. "Who Quits Next? Firm Growth in Growing Economies," 2015 Meeting Papers 1240, Society for Economic Dynamics.